2022 Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft is loaded with plenty of performance, this 2.8 litre powerhouse packs a mighty punch. Its in-line four-cylinder design and electronic fuel injection make this outboard nimble, compact and lightweight. Now available in mechanical and digital and electronic control (DEC), the 175hp is ready for your next adventure.
Power and Performance.
- Impressive Power-to-Weight: A proven 16-valve DOHC In-Line design, with four valves per cylinder maximizes efficiency and power. It also streamlines design, giving the F200 class-leading power-to-weight and making the F175 nearly 30 pounds lighter than its closest 1.7-liter competitor.
- Optimum Power: Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft has a Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Fours (except F150 Mechanical).
- Two-Stroke Performance from a Four Stroke: Four valves per cylinder maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering the utmost in clean, quiet power and performance.
- Quick Acceleration: Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft has A 10mm Offset Crankshaft allows for larger intake volume design. Four tuned intake tubes boost torque in low and mid-speed ranges for quick acceleration.
- Powerful Hole Shot: The Composite Intake Manifold is a lightweight, compact design, making these engines very versatile. Long Tube Intake Tracks are tuned to increase airflow, boosting low-end and midrange torque. This means a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. Even with all this responsive power, an air silencer box and surge tank reduce air intake noise and air turbulence for smoother operation.
- Incredible Low and Mid-Range Torque: Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT), available on F175 and F200, advances or slows the camshaft timing based on engine load and RPM, improving intake and exhaust efficiency and boosting torque in the 2,000 to 3,500 RPM range
Reliability and Durability.
- Corrosion Resistance: Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft is Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha In-Line Four-Stroke engines.
- Better Lubrication: Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- To-the-Second Timing: A direct drive system with valves that are activated directly from the camshafts for more precise valve timing control. Rocker arms and adjustments are eliminated for increased reliability and less maintenance.
- Minimal Vibration: Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft comes with twin counterbalancing shafts minimize engine vibration for a smooth ride.
- Protection from the Elements: All Yamaha In-Line Four models feature a proven cowling drain system, to easily and efficiently drain away any water that enters the cowling during normal engine operation. Incoming air is routed through a labyrinth of passages that trap and drain water before it enters the engine’s intake, for maximum reliability.
Convenience and Control.
- Repower Ready: 2022 Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft has a 26-inch mounting centers and a bolt pattern that matches previous two strokes make In-Line Fours flexible for most repowers
- Better Charging: With up to 50-amp alternators, our In-Line Fours provide plenty of power for a range of electronics, which comes handy, now that they’re all compatible with digital controls
- Extended Trim: Extended Trim Range delivers better acceleration-to-plane and top-end speed. The tilt range is a full 70° for tilting the engine above the waterline.
- Easy Engine Flushing: Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft has a Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- Quieter Operation: Yamaha’s Shift Dampener System greatly reduces the noise commonly associated with shifting gears. Using a special design and components, much of the force of shifting is absorbed, resulting in far quieter and smoother operation.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:175 hp|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5000 ~ 6000 rpm|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:1.86:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
2022 Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 20″ Shaft Engine.
|Engine Type||:Inline 4|
|Bore x Stroke||:3.78 x 3.79 in. (96 x 96.2mm)|
|Shaft Length||:25 in.|
|Weight||:485 lb. (220 kg)|
- Available for digital (Command Link Plus®) or mechanical controls
- Only 483 pounds (20” shaft model)
- Available in 20” or 25” shafts
- A 50-amp alternator to power an array of onboard electronics
2022 Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft Specifications.
- Engine Type: Inline 4
- Displacement: 2.8L
- Bore x Stroke: 96 x 96.2mm (3.78 x 3.79in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 175 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 50 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight*: 221 kg (487 lbs)
- Fuel: Octane 87
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 16
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: NGK-LFR6A-11
- Alternator Output: 50 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 4.5L/4.3L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 1.86:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25″
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 220 kg (485 lb)
- Mounting Centers: 26″
- Steering Angle (maximum): 32° from center, either direction.
Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha In-Line 4 175HP – 25″ Shaft customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha