The all-new 2022 Yamaha 115HP – 20″ Shaft is Yamaha’s fastest 115-hp four stroke, with a top speed of nearly 51 mph. In addition to top speed, it features tech that is unheard of in other brands. Including a long-track intake system, free-flow exhaust and knock sensor. Furthermore, Its lightweight design combined with 1.8-litre displacement. This makes the V MAX SHO the class leader in torque and top speed. In Addition to that the option of a 20-inch shaft is an exciting new prospect. Finally, it supports mechanical, remote or tiller control.
POWER AND EFFICIENCY – Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection delivers the exact amount of fuel needed for optimum performance and efficiency. Yamaha’s EFI optimizes fuel atomization further enhancing fuel economy.
Power and Performance.
- Quiet Power and Performance: Yamaha 115HP – 20″ Shaft design maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering clean, quiet power and performance.
- Fuel Efficient: Yamaha 115HP – 20″ Shaft designs are up to 40% more fuel efficient than traditional carbureted two strokes.
- Optimum Power: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Four V MAX SHO® outboards.
- Power Management: An array of advanced sensors constantly provide vital atmospheric and engine conditions to the Engine Control Module (ECM), which instantly makes the precise adjustments for optimum performance.
Reliability and Durability
- Better Lubrication: Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- Engine Warning System: This system protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, water-in-fuel detection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha I-4 V MAX SHO® four-stroke engines.
Convenience and Control
- Extra Space: A four stroke in-line design means there’s no need for an external oil tank. That means less weight and more storage room in the boat for tackle and gear.
- Easy Rigging: Yamaha 115HP – 20″ Shaft outboards feature mechanical controls for easy, convenient rigging with most bass, bay and flats boats, and are compatible with analog, 6Y5 digital or Command Link® gauges.
Model Specific Features
- 1.8-liter high-output four cylinder
- 377 lbs. dry weight
- 20-inch and 25-inch shaft options
- 35 amps of charging power
- Command Link® compatibility with Variable Trolling.
|Model||:Yamaha V MAX In-Line 4 115HP – 20″ Shaft|
Yamaha 115HP – 20″ Shaft Engine.
|Engine type||:In-Line, Four Cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||:81 x 88.9mm (3.19 x 3.5in)|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||:5300 – 6300 RPM|
|Variable Trolling RPM Range||:650 – 1300 RPM|
|Horsepower Rating at Prop shaft||:115hp @ 5500 RPM|
|Compression Ratio||: Ratio: 10.0:1|
|Fuel Induction/Scavenging||: EFI|
|Alternator Output||:35 amp|
|Starting Method||:Electric w/ PTT|
|Degree of Trim||:-4° through +16°|
|Degree of Tilt||:70°|
|Cooling||:Water, Thermostatic Control|
|Weight||:171 kg (377 lbs)|
Yamaha 115HP – 20″ Shaft Drive.
|Gear Shift||:Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
|Control Method||:mechanical, remote or tiller control|
Lubrication and Fuel.
|Recommended Fuel||:Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)|
|Recommended Oil||:Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)|
|Engine Oil Capacity||:3.2L / 3.0L (with / without filter)|
Yamaha 115HP – 20″ Shaft Warranty.
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha 90HP – 25″ Shaft customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha