The all-new 2022 Yamaha 90HP – 20″ Shaft may be the smallest in the V MAX SHO lineup, but it is also packed with a big punch. Its lightweight design combined with 1.8-litre displacement. This makes the VF90 V MAX SHO the class leader in torque and top speed. In Addition to that the option of a 25-inch shaft and the VF90 is an exciting new prospect. Furthermore, it supports mechanical, remote or tiller control.
POWER AND EFFICIENCY – Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection delivers the exact amount of fuel needed for optimum performance and efficiency. Yamaha’s EFI optimizes fuel atomization further enhancing fuel economy.
Power and Performance.
- Quiet Power and Performance: The I-4 V MAX SHO® design maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering clean, quiet power and performance.
- Fuel Efficient: In-line Four V MAX SHO® designs are up to 40% more fuel efficient than traditional carbureted two strokes.
- Optimum Power: Yamaha 90HP – 20″ comes with Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Four V MAX SHO® outboards.
- Power Management: An array of advanced sensors constantly provide vital atmospheric and engine conditions to the Engine Control Module (ECM), which instantly makes the precise adjustments for optimum performance.
Reliability and Durability.
- Better Lubrication: Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- Engine Warning System: Yamaha 90HP – 20″ has a warning system that protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, water-in-fuel detection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Yamaha 90HP – 20″ is Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phase Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha I-4 V MAX SHO® four-stroke engines.
Convenience and Control.
- Extra Space: A four stroke in-line design means there’s no need for an external oil tank. That means Yamaha 90HP – 20″ weighs less and more storage room in the boat for tackle and gear.
- Easy Rigging: I-4 V MAX SHO® outboards feature mechanical controls for easy, convenient rigging with most bass, bay and flats boats, and are compatible with analog, 6Y5 digital or Command Link® gauges.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:90 HP at 5500 RPM|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5000 – 6000 RPM|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:(28/12) 2.33 / F-N-R|
Yamaha 90HP – 20″ Shaft Engine.
|Engine Type||:Inline 4|
|Bore x Stroke||:3.19 x 3.5 in. (81 x 88.9 mm)|
|Starting||:Electric w/ PTT|
|Shaft Length||:20 in.|
|Weight||:353 lb. (160 kg)|
Model Specific Features.
- Only 353 pounds
- Available in 20” or 25” shafts
- Powerful 35-amp alternator
- Optional Variable Trolling RPM via the Command Link tachometer or our new, helm-mounted remote VTS® Switch
Yamaha 90HP – 20″ Shaft Specifications.
- Engine Type: Inline 4
- Displacement: 1.8L
- Bore x Stroke: 81 x 88.9mm (3.19 x 3.5in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 90hp @ 5500 RPM
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 – 6000 RPM
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 35 amp
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight †: 353 lbs
- Fuel: Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 16
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: LFR5A-11
- Alternator Output: 35 amp
- Starting System: Electric w/ PTT
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 3.2L / 3.0L (with / without filter)
- Recommended Cooling: Water, Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: (28/12) 2.33
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Shaft Length: L = 20″
- Degree of Tilt: -4° through +66°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: (160 kg) 353 lbs
- Mounting Centers: 26″
- Steering Angle (maximum): 35° from center, either direction.
Yamaha 90HP – 20″ Shaft Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha 90HP – 20″ Shaft customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha