The all-new 2022 Yamaha 115HP – 25″ Shaft is Yamaha’s fastest 115-hp four stroke, with a top speed of nearly 51 mph. In addition to top speed, it features tech that is unheard of in other brands. Including a long-track intake system, free-flow exhaust and knock sensor. Furthermore, Its lightweight design combined with 1.8-litre displacement. This makes the V MAX SHO the class leader in torque and top speed. In Addition to that the option of a 20-inch shaft is an exciting new prospect. Finally, it supports mechanical, remote or tiller control.
POWER AND EFFICIENCY – Yamaha 115HP – 25″ comes with a Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection delivers the exact amount of fuel needed for optimum performance and efficiency. Yamaha’s EFI optimizes fuel atomization further enhancing fuel economy.
Power and Performance.
- Quiet Power and Performance: The I-4 V MAX SHO® design maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering clean, quiet power and performance.
- Fuel Efficient: In-line Four V MAX SHO® designs are up to 40% more fuel efficient than traditional carbureted two strokes.
- Optimum Power: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Four V MAX SHO® outboards.
- Power Management: Yamaha 115HP – 25″ comes with an array of advanced sensors constantly provide vital atmospheric and engine conditions to the Engine Control Module (ECM), which instantly makes the precise adjustments for optimum performance.
Reliability and Durability.
- Better Lubrication: Yamaha 115HP – 25″ has a wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- Engine Warning System: This system protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, water-in-fuel detection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Yamaha 115HP – 25″ is combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phase Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha I-4 V MAX SHO® four-stroke engines.
Convenience and Control.
- Extra Space: A four stroke in-line design means there’s no need for an external oil tank. That means Yamaha 115HP – 25″ weighs less and more storage room in the boat for tackle and gear.
- Easy Rigging: I-4 V MAX SHO® outboards feature mechanical controls for easy, convenient rigging with most bass, bay and flats boats, and are compatible with analog, 6Y5 digital or Command Link® gauges.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:115 HP at 5500 RPM|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5300 ~ 6300 RPM|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:2.15:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
Yamaha 115HP – 25″ Shaft Engine.
|Engine Type||:Inline 4|
|Bore x Stroke||:3.19 x 3.5 in. (81 x 88.9 mm)|
|Shaft Length||:25 in.|
|Weight||:386 lb. (175 kg)|
Model Specific Features
- 1.8-liter high-output four cylinder
- 377 lbs. dry weight
- 20-inch and 25-inch shaft options
- 35 amps of charging power
- Command Link® compatibility with Variable Trolling
Yamaha 115HP – 25″ Shaft Specifications
- Engine Type: Inline 4
- Displacement: 1.8L
- Bore x Stroke: 81 x 88.9mm (3.19 x 3.5in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 115hp at 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5300 ~ 6300
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 35 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weigh †t: 175 kg (386 lbs)
- Fuel: Octane 87
- Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 16
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: LKR6E
- Alternator Output: 35 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 3.2L/3.0L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25″
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 175 kg (386 lbs)
- Steering Angle (maximum): 35° from center, either direction.
Yamaha 115HP – 25″ Shaft Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha 115HP – 25″ Shaft customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha