Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 offers 20-inch transom power and 175 horsepower. It also offers very high performance and light weight along with all the benefits of four-stroke power. Including clean, quiet and great fuel efficiency. The Yamaha V MAX SHO 175 is the solution with all the benefits you need!
Great overall performance and class – leading top speed come courtesy of Yamaha’s Variable Camshaft Timing System ( VCTTM ) , which helps the 2.8 – litre in – line four develop lots of power in the midrange where it counts.
Power and Performance.
- Quiet Power and Performance: The I-4 V MAX SHO® design maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering clean, quiet power and performance.
- Midrange Power and Response: Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 feature Variable Camshaft Timing, which optimizes the angle of the intake camshaft to increase power and throttle response in the low- and mid-RPM ranges.
- Fuel Efficient: In-line Four V MAX SHO® designs are up to 40% more fuel efficient than traditional carbureted two strokes.
- Optimum Power: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Four V MAX SHO® outboards.
- Power Management: Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 has An array of advanced sensors constantly provide vital atmospheric and engine conditions to the Engine Control Module (ECM), which instantly makes the precise adjustments for optimum performance.
Reliability and Durability.
- Unbeatable Reliability: The I-4 V MAX SHO® 175 and 150 feature a Cowling Drain System and Air Intake Labyrinth System to trap and drain water that enters their cowlings during normal operation.
- Better Lubrication: Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 has a Wet sump pump lubrication that uses a pressurized oil delivery system through an oil pump.
- Engine Warning System: This system protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, water-in-fuel detection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 is Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30). our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha I-4 V MAX SHO® four-stroke engines.
Convenience and Control.
- Extra Space: A four stroke in-line design means there’s no need for an external oil tank. That means less weight and more storage room in the boat for tackle and gear.
- Ample Charging Power: At 50 amps, the V MAX SHO® 175 and 150 alternators boast an 11 percent increase in charging power over the two stroke 150 HPDI®.
- Easy Rigging: Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 outboards feature mechanical controls for easy, convenient rigging with most bass, bay and flats boats, and are compatible with analog, 6Y5 digital or Command Link® gauges.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:175 HP at 5500 RPM|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5000 ~ 6000 RPM|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:1.86:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 Engine.
|Engine Type||:Inline 4|
|Bore x Stroke||:3.78 x 3.79 in. (96 x 96.2 mm)|
|Shaft Length||:25 in.|
|Weight||:489 lb. (222 kg)|
Model Specific Features.
- 2.8L high-output four cylinder
- 480 lbs. dry weight
- 20-inch and 25-inch shaft options
- 50 amps of charging power
- Command Link® compatibility with Variable Trolling
Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 Specifications.
- Engine Type: Inline 4
- Displacement: 2.8L
- Bore x Stroke: 96 x 96.2mm (3.78 x 3.79in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 175 hp at 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 50 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight †: 218 kg (480 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 89
- Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 16
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: LFR6A-11
- Alternator Output: 50 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 4.5L/4.3L w/without filter
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 1.86:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25″
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 218 kg (489 lbs)
- Steering Angle (maximum): 32° from center, either direction.
Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha 175HP – 25″ V MAX In-Line 4 customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha