Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft 4-stroke is a powerful workhorse specifically built to handle the extra loads, higher hours and additional demands required by professional operators. This powerful, ultra-dependable V6 3.3L engine takes advantage of variable camshaft timing for improved low and mid-range torque resulting in better power and acceleration. F200 V6 also includes a single electronic throttle valve for a smoother, more responsive and fuel efficient operation. Yamaha Outboard F200 V6 runs best on 87 octane. Compatible with mechanical controls and with Command Link® gauges. Available with 25″ shaft.
When it first hit the water, it brought radically improved low-end and midrange torque, acceleration and top-end speed to the boating world. Its engineering was so revolutionary that it garnered not only a Boating Week Innovation Award, but also an Editor’s Choice Award from Motor Boating Magazine.
Power and Performance.
- 16 Percent Gain in Torque: The ECM (Engine Control Module) varies camshaft timing based on engine RPMs maximizing intake and exhaust efficiency. This optimizes combustion, increases volumetric efficiency and delivers a full 16 percent gain in torque in the 2000-3500 RPM range, where you really need it.
- Powerful Hole Shot: Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft has An Electronically Controlled Single Throttle Valve precisely controls the airflow through the surge tanks into the long tube intake tracks. The air silencer box reduces intake air noise for whisper quiet operation while the surge tank reduces air turbulence for smoother operation. The long tube intake tracks are tuned to increase airflow, which boosts low end and mid-range torque and performance resulting in a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration.
- Better, More Efficient Combustion: With Precision Multi-Point Fuel Injection, six individual fuel injectors are located just above the intake valves to deliver the precise amount of fuel for each individual cylinder. The placement of the fuel injectors just above the intake valves enhances fuel atomization resulting in better and more efficient combustion, enhanced engine performance and improved fuel efficiency.
- Volumetric Efficiency: Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft has a Large Diameter Intake and Exhaust Valves are engineered to deliver the air and fuel more directly into the combustion chamber. This design allows additional space for the intake and exhaust valves to have an increased diameter, which greatly increases volumetric efficiency. The intake valves also have larger valve lift for increased top-end performance.
Reliability and Durability.
- Exhaust Pressure Reduction: Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft has a system that reduces exhaust pressures while cooling the hub on the propeller. This process increases horsepower output while simultaneously increasing propeller durability. Another innovative performance and reliability feature from Yamaha.
- Protection from Moisture: Sure-Seal Tri-Latches seal the cowl tight, keeping out water and debris.
- Engineered for the Water: The compact 60° V-block featured in each of 3.3L V6s was engineered as a marine engine in every detail, not adapted from an automotive design.
- Less Moving Parts: A 24-Valve Double Overhead Cam features individual intake and exhaust camshafts to provide more precise valve timing control. Less moving parts means increased reliability and less maintenance. This superior design also allows for use of four valves per cylinder, which exchanges intake and exhaust gases more efficiently for maximum power, fuel efficiency and reliability.
Convenience and Control.
- Long-Term Durability: A Single-Belt Drive System uses fewer moving parts and is simple in design for long-term durability. The automatic belt tensioners keep the proper belt tension, avoiding adjustments for added convenience.
- Better Charging: Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft has a High-Output Alternator produces 18 amps at 600 RPMs and 38 amps at 1000 RPMs, to help keep batteries charged while trolling, and an amazing 45 amps from 2500 RPMs up to W.O.T, for powering an array of marine electronics.
- Precision Trolling: With Variable Trolling RPM, simply press a button on the Command Link® gauges to adjust the engine’s trolling speed from 600 – 1000 RPMs, in 50-RPM increments. This helps provide precise and consistent trolling speeds in a wide array of conditions.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:200 hp|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5000 ~ 6000 rpm|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:2.00:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
Yamaha Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft Engine.
|Bore x Stroke||:3.70 x 3.17 in. (94 x 80.5mm)|
|Shaft Length||:25 in.|
|Weight||:608 lb. (276 kg)|
Model Specific Features.
- The 3.3-liter V6 F200 is a proven performer. Its 3.3-liter displacement continues to best many competitors. Combine that with Variable Camshaft Timing, and you’ll find 16 percent more torque in the 2,000 – 3,500 RPM range, for faster time-to-plane and acceleration.
- Runs on 87 octane
- Compatible with mechanical controls
- Compatible with Command Link® gauges
Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft Specifications.
- Engine Type: V6
- Displacement: 3.3L
- Bore x Stroke: 94 x 80.5mm (3.70 x 3.17 in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 200hp at 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 44 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 9.9:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight*: 276 kg (608 lb)
- Fuel: Octane 87
- Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 24
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: LFR6A-11
- Alternator Output: 44 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 4.7L/4.5L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 2.00:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25″
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -3° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 25″ shaft / 276 kg (608 lb)
- Mounting Centers: 28.5″
- Steering Angle (maximum): 32° from center, either direction.
Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Reach out to us if you want your Yamaha F200 V6 – 25″ Shaft customized.
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha