Our Used Yamaha F250B – 25″ Shaft brings convenience and control to a proven performer. The next-generation 4.2-litre F250 Offshore outboard combines a high-performance, big block V6 featuring outstanding power and fuel efficiency with the availability of Yamaha-exclusive built-in Digital Electric Steering and Thrust Enhancing Reverse Exhaust.
- 4.2-litre big bore displacement: By using a highly advanced, thermally applied plasma fusion process on the cylinder walls, Used Yamaha F250B – 25″ Shaft’s new line of V6 Offshore outboards have no conventional steel cylinder sleeves, yet the cylinder walls are 60% harder than steel. That means larger cylinder bores for increased displacement, resulting in more power and torque, without increasing outer cylinder dimensions. It also results in dramatically lighter weight, better cooling, and “micro-textured” cylinder walls that help decrease friction loss, and further increase performance and enhance reliability.
- Lightest weight in class: From the top of the cowling to the tip of the prop shaft, every ounce of weight savings has been realized for maximum performance without sacrificing durability. There’s even a new advanced polymer composite lower engine pan that lowers weight and increases corrosion resistance.
- Throttle response and acceleration: F250B – 25″ Shaft has Variable Camshaft Timing system advances and retards the angle of the intake camshaft to dramatically increase power and throttle response in the low- and mid-rpm ranges. This feature helps Yamaha’s new 4.2-litre big-bore V-6 Offshore Outboard to deliver awesome hole shot and mid-range acceleration you have to feel to believe.
Features and Benefits
- 4.2-Litre Big Bore Displacement.
- Lightest Weight In Class.
- Throttle Response And Acceleration.
- Best-In-Class Fuel Efficiency.
- Cruising Speed.
- Best-In-Class Charging Power.
- Versatile Control.
- Patented Shift Damper System (SDS).
- Protection From The Elements.
- Protection And Power.
- Increased Cooling Capacity.
- Reliability And Efficiency.
- Precise And Convenient Trolling(*DEC Models Only*).
- Vibration Reduction.
- Smooth And Quiet.
- Advanced Technology.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:250hp @ 5500 RPM|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5,000-6,000 rpm|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:21/12 (1.75:1)|
|Fuel Induction||:DOHC / 24 valves direct action with variable camshaft timing (VCT)|
|Alternator||:Dec: 70 Amps; Mechanical: 50 Amps|
Used Yamaha F250B – 25″ Shaft Engine
|Engine Type||:Four stroke, V6 60 deg.|
|Bore x Stroke||:96 x 96mm (3.78 x 3.78 in.)|
|Displacement||:4,169 cc (254.4 ci)|
Used Yamaha F250B – 25″ Shaft Dimensions
|Shaft Length||:25 in.|
|Weight||:562 lb. (255 kg)|
Fuel and Lubrication
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (Minimum Pump Octane 89)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30
- Oil Capacity: 6.7L (with filter)
Used Yamaha F250B – 25″ Shaft Warranty
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha