Our used Yamaha 60HP – 20″ Shaft is suitable for fishing, tubing and other fun activities inshore. This 60hp model is the perfect engine for your weekend fun. Like all Yamaha four strokes, it’s clean, quiet and fuel efficient, and it’s easy to operate and maintain, too.
Our 1-liter 60-hp midrange offers light weight and exhilarating performance. A dynamite choice for the inshore angler, it gives you the option of dialing in trolling speeds in precise, 50-RPM increments. Depending on your gauge and control preference, the F60 allows you to access to our Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®) via our Multi-Function Tiller Handle, Command Link® Tachometer or our new, helm-mounted remote VTS switch.
Power and Performance.
- Single Overhead Camshaft: A Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) on the F70, F60 and F50 provides a compact, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Fuel Economy: Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection delivers the exact amount of fuel needed for optimum performance and efficiency. Yamaha’s EFI optimizes fuel atomization further enhancing fuel economy.
- Powerful Hole Shot: A Composite Intake Manifold features long tube intake tracks, tuned to increase airflow, which boost low-end and midrange torque. This means a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. Even with all this responsive power, an air silencer box and surge tank reduce air intake noise and air turbulence for smooth, quiet operation.
- Optimum Performance: A TCI microcomputer ignition adjusts timing to maintain optimal engine performance, economy and power under all operating conditions.
- Precise Throttle Control: All air entering the engine block is routed through a single throttle valve, to ensure the precise amount of air necessary for optimum power and fuel efficiency. It then enters each cylinder through individual long intake tracks, which are ‘pulse tuned’ to provide air at the precise volume and timing for maximum density and power.
Reliability and Durability.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all the Yamaha Midrange 70-, 60- and 50-horsepower four strokes.
- Engine Warning System: This system protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, water-in-fuel detection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Wet Sump: The F70, F60 and F50 use a pressurized oil delivery system and incorporate a compact and durable oil pump to keep all of the moving parts of their SOHC systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- Magnetic Drain Plug: Located in the lower unit to remove metal particles from the gear oil and prevent gearcase damage.
Convenience and Control.
- Control and Comfort: Our optional, award-winning Multi-Function Tiller handle features a Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®). It allows for precision trolling speed adjustments in 50-RPM increments. Compatible with all Midrange models.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- Gauge Compatibility: Used Yamaha 60HP – 20″ Shaft has Optional Command Link® gauges that provide real-time outboard performance, boat systems and environmental data at your fingertips. Streamlined displays are designed to withstand the elements and are available in square or round style for single- or multi-engine applications.
|Prop shaft Horsepower||:60 HP at 5500 RPM|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||:5000 ~ 6000 RPM|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||:1.85:1 / Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
Used Yamaha 60HP – 20″ Shaft Engine
|Bore x Stroke||:2.56 x 2.95 in. (65 x 75 mm)|
|Shaft Length||:20 in.|
|Weight||:247 lb. (112 kg)|
Model Specific Features
- Available for mechanical remote or tiller control
- Only 247 pounds
- Available in a 20” shaft
- Powerful 16-amp alternator
- Optional Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®)
- Available in a T60 High-Thrust model for heavy loads and an F60 Jet-Pump model for shallow water (F60 Jet model produces 40 horsepower at the jet pump nozzle)
Used Yamaha 60HP – 20″ Shaft Specifications
- Engine Type: i4
- Displacement: 1.0L
- Bore x Stroke: 65 x 75mm (2.56 x 2.95 in.)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 60hp at 5500rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 16 amp
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight*: 112 kg (247 lbs)
- Fuel: Octane 87
- Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 8
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: DPR6EB-9
- Alternator Output: 16 Amps
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.1/1.9L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 1.85:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 20″
- Degree of Tilt: 69°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 112 kg (247 lbs)
- Steering Angle (maximum): 40° from center, either direction
Used Yamaha 60HP – 20″ Shaft Warranty.
|Government||: 3years Limited|
|commercial||: 1year Limited|
Check out our Related Products
Reference @ Global Yamaha